NIIT (Chigphen rigphel Project) Crash Course Tutorial

It all started on 29th January 2013 with two resource persons from Tshenkharla MSS. We were 15, mostly women and only 5 of us were men. The class began when other friends who have already attended were heading home after the PGDE program. 15 of us got stuck here, shivering and feeling the cold wintery wind creeping through the pajamas.
Old mates, Sherab Tenzin, Ishor Kumar, Rinchen Lhamo and Yangchen Lhamo are also attending this course. We are trying to have fun despite the cold.
Lady luck was not much on our side for we couldn't continue with our course. Announcement was being made that there will be no power supply during the day and will only provide in the evenings. So we had to change the plans to take it in the evening from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
As I write this in my blog, I am already feeling the numbness on my fingers because of the cold. My legs down the knees are hit by extreme cold wind. My tummy is rumbling and feeling giddy at times, maybe I am hungry...hahahahaaa...It's Glangshang Style!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!