I did it Passu!




The above pictures has been transformed by myself. I simply followed the steps shared by Passu. 
Thank you once Again Passu. You know how I do love Art. I am a fan of Art. But the simple big question is I can't. Until now. I will not stop. I will go on doing this simple step and satisfy my desire for Art. I hope I did it right. I am still at infancy and hope to grow finer as I grow old. Who knows I might surpass you one day mos Hato!....heheheheheheeheeee! Thank you Man!
Like you did inspire me to do it, I hope my followers might try and might do better, whoever loves Art.


NB: Passu, you remember the faceless portrait you gave me when we were at DHSS. I still have it on my wall. Though a corner of it has been nibbled by a mouse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!