What am I doing?

random thoughts...a scribbling

I keep on asking these questions over and over. Procrastinating! Yes. Thats it. I am procrastinating. And I have been doing since I started to create this blog. I created this blog to fire up my passion for reading and writing. But as time passed I became stronger and stronger in being a procrastinator. Many a times, I opened up my laptop and signed in the blog. And every-time I did that, my mind became blank. Simply blank! I had many stories to write. Many memories to share. Many moments to pin. I wanted to do all these. But writing them and penning them all in my blog became an everyday struggle. Struggle, because I simply lacked the motivation, determination and confidence to do so.

Here I am today. I wanted to pen down all what I really wanted to. But I simply do not understand WHY? Why it has become difficult for me to start...maybe I am confused, so as to, where to begin? or how to write? Or am I seriously caught up in the mess of the complexity of my life! I am still wondering as I hit on this keyboard to blog some thoughts...and it still continues...Oh..my..
It has been a year...and I wanted to share all my experiences and adventures. I wanted to...and am still in that 'wanting' mood to blog and come up with a proper blogging thoughts and words..
Until then...WAIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!