Still...!


“Death may be Strong. Yet Love is Stronger”

In secret, you came close to my heart-
In silence I groan in pain with repent.

Much have I loved you. But speechless was my love,
And with veils has it veiled.
Yet  not it cries aloud unto you, and stood
Unrevealed before you.
And ever has it been that I knew not my
Own love’s depth until the hour of separation.

Joy and happiness might’ve filled my life
If I took up my guts to show you my
Heart full of love,
Where you would find and learn love.

Some stranger came up our way,
Pushed us apart, bruising my heart badly.
You flew away leaving the stone unturned.
Nobody knew what entered my shapeless heart,
Except my only friend knew after a long time.

Life fades to gray,
I must try to pray
That, you are happy there,
As you’re now his beloved… Dear!

Though, you can never upturn the stone
And make it to own they,
But still… I’ll remember you,
Even in future.
You’ll still remain alive somewhere-
In me…!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!