A Random Memoir of I

What Keeps me Going? A Gratitude for my Students!

Sometimes I wonder what makes me be what I am. Sometimes I wonder I am not What I am. I supposed to feel what I am not supposed to be. But there are at times I am made to feel and be the one I am meant to be. To be what I am. And be what I am supposed to be. The reason what makes me feel these things go round and round in my small little big head is all because of my students.
Many a times I have been down the memory lane, trying to recollect what I have done to deserve all the LOVE, RESPECT and TRUST from my students. it makes me wonder too, at times, whether I have done justice to how and what my students express and feels about me. When I am on the verge of giving up on my dreams and hopes, it is my dear students who helps me see the path and pushes me to go on extra mile. No matter how little I roll on some little pebbles and stones on my way to realization.

Today, for the first time in my life, here I am penning it down the annals of my little unknown memoir, deeply embedded it will be for the little gestures of my little young aspiring, ever promising citizens of tomorrow has showered upon me. Their little love in their own little possible ways which deeply touched my life and turned me into a new leaf. And here I stand that I will strive to deserve their full love, respect and trust in all over endeavors of our togetherness.
Here let me take a chance not only to THANK my students who made my day but also to my beloved TEACHERS who made me what I am today. Thank you my teachers. Wherever you are, you are all in my HEART.

Kadrinche la.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!