Mr Prem K Bhattarai wrote on my FB Wall

Dear sir
i am sorry for i am wishing you now only.Due to busy schedule i could not bring this memories earlier.Better late than never,let me start:
I remember those times when boarder life was a new experience and when everything was new i felt as if you were someone old i knew for ages.Your kindness and the way you treated us made me get adapted to boarding life.At times,when i lie down on the bed and dig through the memories,i tend to get myself overcome with flashback.
In class nine,you were my class teacher and your inspiration started thus.You always said,"Read,read and read.Unless you are a reader you cant be a writer"-I still remember it,though you might have forgotten.You always praised me and encouraged me to study hard.I also remember,the time when we used to go for road maintenance,you used to be a kind and understanding friend.
May be time will keep flying and bury the memories but it will never erase. I know you expected a lot from me when i was in class ten but i couldnot live upto your expectations.Laziness paid heavy on me.When i reached to class eleven,you were no more my teacher and then i lost you.I lost inspiration and no body except madam Tshering Choden,inspired.As i completed class 12,i knew madam Tserhing choden also expected a lot but i failed.I am sorry for that.
Whoever i am today i have been because of your.You were the first in life to inspire me.You were lenient and never went after our mischief.Perhaps you never saw me speaking against you.It was because you never deserved that.You were awesome and i acted good.I thank you for letting me feel good even at that tough situation.HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY,to you.

And I replied:
Thank you Prem K. Bhattarai...The prayers and wishes you students provide generously at times help me to push harder and beyond my means of capacity to endure what may. I salute you for what you have become and frankly speaking 'You've never let me down'. I still hope to see you soar no matter what. Thank you once again and keep going. You love and respect is all I need to keep moving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HH Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's visit to Bhutan!

She is the One!

We Do Not Remember Days. We Remember Moments!